Creating a Winter Sensory Bin ❄️
January 11 2023 – Knowledge Crates
When the weather isn’t cooperating, we still need something to keep their little minds busy, so we’re going to make a winter sensory bin! We’re using a combination of materials from this year and last year’s winter crates as well as some add materials from Discount School Supply.
Once you have collected all the materials, you can organize them in a bin like we have here or you can just common things from your kitchen such as a large cookie tray, plastic containers, or cereal bowls! Lay all the materials out on the table and invite your children to come and explore, it will keep them busy for hours!
- 2022 Winter Crates: Water Beads, Snow, Arctic Animals & Mini Trees
- 2021 Winter Crates: Ince Cubes, Penguins & Snowflakes
- Ice Blocks: Discount School Supply
- Sensory Tray: Inspire my Play
Additional Materials You Could Use:
- Pipe Cleaners
- Real Ice Cubes
- Real Snow
- Measuring Cups / Spoons
- Small Contains for Pouring
- Mini sticks