Safari Mini Crate
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Explore Safari with 3D animals, sensory materials and fun facts! 🦒🐘🐅
Crate Includes 8 Activities & 1 Children's Book:
- Ultimate Jungle Rumble: Who Would Win?
- Book may vary depending on availability
- Activity Card Set
- Safari Yoga Sheet
- Safari Animal Fact Card Set
- Safari Scenes (laminated) & Stickers
3D Wooden Animals (set of 4)
- Crayola Paint Pallet
- Safari I-Spy (laminated) & Dry Erase Marker
- Safari Sensory Beads
- Kinetic Sand & Accessories
- Animals (set of 12)
- Rocks (set of 2)
- Wooden Spoons (set of 2)
- Shrubs (set of 6)
Learning Areas: Language Arts & Literacy, Science, Art, Mathematics & Health
Mini Crates are:
- for children ages 3-10 Years.
- screen-free educational activities.
- have all materials for activities included.
- perfect for on-the-go activities, gifts & weekends with grandparents.
NOTE: Items may vary due to current availability and this crate contains products not manufactured by the seller. Additionally, please be advised that crates may contain small parts that may not be suitable for children under 3 years. Do not consume crate contents.
Have a Question? We have an Answer!
- Single Season Crates: $99.00 per crate. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Quarterly Subscription: $99.00 per crate. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Annual Bundle (4 Crates): $348 for the year. Crates are shipped over four seasons. Shipping is paid as a flat rate at the time of purchase.
- Mini Crates: $39.99 per crate. Single purchase, themed based. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
They are and the kids won’t even realize it! Our big boxes (single season or annuals) will include an activity guide aligned with learning goals, questions to ask and extension activities to further their curiosity!
- Using this as an educational resource? We’ve done the work for you! Activity guides for preschool and school age include color coded buttons to help navigation which areas of learning each activity covers!
- Preschool: Children ages 3-5 years.
- Kindergarten kids like this one too! While some of the skills included have already been met, it gives them a feeling of accomplishment because they can do the activities on their own!
- School Age: Children ages 6-10 years.
Please be advised, crates contain small parts and are not for children under the age of 3 years. Please do not consume crate contents.
- All of them! Seasonal and mini crates includes activities that cover Art, Math, Science, Literacy, Social Studies, Physical Development and Social & Emotional Development!
- Materials are prepped and provided for you (right down to the water cups for painting)! If an additional item needed such as a fresh ingredient it will be noted in the guide for you.
Seasonal crates re released four times per year.
Once we have passed the release date, your crate will be shipped within 3 business days of ordering.
- Yes you can!
- The 'add-on' kit: This is a second set of materials for some of the activities from the full size seasonal crate. Add on kits are perfect for families with multiple children, but who may not need additional full crates. These vary each season, but typically will include materials for 8 of the activities from the full seasonal crate.
- The 'sibling' crate: This is our full-size seasonal crate offered at a discounted rate. Sibling crates are great for families looking to purchase multiple crates without the cost. Sibling crates and seasonal crates are the exact same box. The only difference is their price points.
- Every family will have different needs, but here is our suggestion: If your children are similar in age, maybe 1st & 3rd grade, the add-on kit is a great option. This allows the kids to participate in activities together but doesn't give you a second set of materials you don't need such as the books and activity mats as they can share these. If your children are not similar in age, maybe preschool & 3rd grade, the sibling crate is a great option. This will give each child materials that are more age appropriate for them while also allowing them to work on activities together.
PLEASE NOTE: Sibling crates and add on kit can only be purchased in conjunction with full size seasonal crates.
- Refunds and Cancellations. Your purchase is final and nonrefundable.
- Prepaid subscriptions are one-time transactions that cannot be cancelled or refunded during the pre-paid period. Pre-paid Subscriptions renew quarterly. Pre-paid Subscriptions can be canceled by contacting us at email@example.com prior to renewal. After the cancellation date, no future charges will be made to your account. However, transactions incurred prior to the cancellation date are not refundable.
- Exchanges. We do not accept any Product exchanges. If the Product arrives damaged (“Damaged Product”), Knowledge Crate / Endless Mountain Learning Center, INC., will provide a replacement product if the original (damaged) product is returned by you and received by Knowledge Crate / Endless Mountain Learning Center, INC., within 30 days of original shipment date. At that time, Knowledge Crate / Endless Mountain Learning Center, INC., will ask that you send photos of the damage to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Live chats may also be available at that time. If it is found that damages were present at no fault to the customer, we will replace the items at no additional charge. In the event that Knowledge Crate / Endless Mountain Learning Center, INC., is unable to provide a replacement Product, Knowledge Crate / Endless Mountain Learning Center, INC., may at its sole discretion elect to refund the credit card used for purchase in the original amount of the purchase. If a replacement Product is issued, we cannot guarantee that the replacement Product will contain exactly the contents or will have the same theme as the originally shipped Product.