Explore the traditional alphabet with an introduction to American Sign Language (ASL) and Braille! 🤟🏼
Crate Includes 9 Activities & 1 Children's Book:
- Scholastic Book: Helen Keller
- Wooden Alphabet Letters (3")
- Crayola Watercolor Pallet
- 2 Dough
4x6 ASL Alphabet Cards (26)
8x10 ASL Emotion Sheet (double sided & laminated)
- 8x10 Braille Alphabet (laminated)
- Braille message to decode
- (In a world where you can be anything, be kind.)
- Braille Activity (5 cards & velcro dots)
- Adventures in Journaling Activity
- Journal, Story Map (graphic organizer), Pencil
Clay Activity Kit
- Wooden Rolling Pin, Clay Packets (set of 4), Paint Pallet & Brush, Wooden Cutter)
Learning Areas: Language Arts & Literacy, Social Emotional Development & Art
Mini Crates are:
- for children ages 3-10 Years.
- screen-free educational activities.
- have all materials for activities included.
- perfect for on-the-go activities, gifts & weekends with grandparents.
NOTE: Items may vary due to current availability and this crate contains products not manufactured by the seller. Additionally, please be advised that crates may contain small parts that may not be suitable for children under 3 years. Do not consume crate contents.